Tanner’s Manners: Be a “Cool Kind Kid®” Social Skills and Character Values Curriculum, Elementary School Edition (Grades 2-4)
What is it?
- An engaging, teacher-friendly, student-centered curriculum that motivates children to learn and apply life changing social skills
- Lessons are enhanced with music, role-playing, art, games, and other fun activities
- Teachers are raving about Tanner’s Manners:
“My students were always engaged. They loved the music.”
“Minimal prep required”.
“I saw a decrease in discipline problems.”
“My students asked every day, Are we doing Tanner’s Manners today?’”
Who is it for?…elementary age children in schools, home-schools, etc.
…children who possess excellent character, positive self-esteem, and social self-confidence.
NOTE: You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to view the download lesson! You can obtain this by clicking the icon below.
Free downloadable lesson: “Tanner and Manners”
- Each lesson introduces a different social skill, with original songs that are written from and reinforce the course content.
- Minimal preparation is required.
- Fun poems, art, games, role-plays, exercises, and other enrichment activities are included in the lessons.
- The lessons offer a great deal of flexibility; the educator can choose how much time to spend on each lesson and how many activities to include.
Curriculum package includes:
- Educator’s Guide
- Alignment with National Education Standards
- 2 Tanner’s Manners Laminated Placemats
- 1 Music Binder includes:
• Tanner’s Manners: Be a “Cool Kind Kid”R Award-
winning Music CD
• Tanner’s Manners: Be a “Cool Kind Kid”R Performance/Accompaniment CD
•Reproducible Lyrics Sheets
4 Module Binders include:
• Reproducible Handouts and Enrichment Activities
• Reproducible Lyrics Sheets
• 1 Tanner’s Manners: Be a “Cool Kind Kid”R Music CD
• 1 Tanner’s Manners: Be a “Cool Kind Kid”R Performance/Accompaniment CD
- All materials packaged in a handy carrying bag
MODULE 1: Communicating
- Lesson 1: Tanner and Manners
- Lesson 2: Introductions
- Lesson 3: The “Magic” Words 5 + 4 + 3
- Lesson 4: Talking and Listening
- Lesson 5: Phone Manners
MODULE 2: My Family And I
- Lesson 6: First Impressions
- Lesson 7: Personal Manners
- Lesson 8: Family Manners
MODULE 3: Getting Along
- Lesson 9: Rude Behaviors
- Lesson 10: Friends
- Lesson 11: Presents, Gifts, and Thank You Notes
MODULE 4: At My Best
- Lesson 12: School Manners
- Lesson 13: Manners in Public Places
- Lesson 14: Table Manners
Tanner’s Manners: Be a “Cool Kind Kid®” Social Skills and Character Values Curriculum
Elementary School Edition (Grades 2 – 4)
Regular Price $900
Introductory Price $795 – Limited Time Offer!
$795.00 Add to Cart
“Cool Kind Kid” Camp Kit™
Coming Soon: After-school and preschool programs